- 1 can of FranckFood Duck Rillettes, refrigerated
- 1 Red Oak Salad
- 1 Tbsp Hazelnuts, roasted
- 1 Crisp Granny Smith Apple, finely sliced
- 1 Bunch of Radish, finely sliced
- Seeds of 1 Pomegranate
- Brown Rice Crackers
- 3 Tbsp of Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp of Apple Cider Vinegar
- 3 Tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp of Dijon Mustard
- Salt & Pepper
Empty the can of FranckFood Duck Rilettes in a small bowl, cover and place in the fridge.
Prepare the dressing by mixing together the lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, olive oil and mustard. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside.
Arrange the salad leaves on a platter and garnish with apple, radish slices and pomegranate seeds.
Drizzle with the lemon dressing and scatter with hazelnut.
Serve with brown rice crackers and cooled Duck Rillettes.